Trademarks and Barcodes
Registration of trademarks is an effective protection of your company against unfair competition. Registered trademark will clearly identify for the consumer of your product or service among the masses of others. It is a trademark that gives you the opportunity to legally defend your interests.
West Union Group introduces an unique approach to register trademark in the Russian market with a faster and simplified registration process carried out by the head office located in Germany.
Stages of registration:
- Search databases of registered trademarks for any identical or similar marks on the Register within 4-5 business days, as well as on the basis of applications filed for registration
- Classify your activities according to the International Classification of Goods and Services
- Consultation should the need arise in the finalization of the mark
- Submitting an application to the World Intellectual Property Organization (Switzerland)
- Submitting an application to the Federal Institute of Industrial Property (Russia)
- Obtaining a certificate of registration of trade mark
Registration Period: from 3 to 8 months.
If you are ready to provide the materials needed to begin the registration process, send the form owner via e-mail email@example.com marked "registration of a trademark or contact us at
- Name of organization (individual entrepreneur)
- Name and title of fiduciary <li"> Contacts trustee - e-mail, office and mobile phone, fax
- Organization properties owner - legal and actual address, bank details
- Variants of the registered trademark for the visual and combined notation (graphic files)
- Classes for International Classification of Goods (standard - 3 pcs.) - The goods and services for which you want to register a trademark.
|The cost of registration of a trademark|
In one country in the EU (Including all the necessary payments)
|Start from 1500 Euros
(Include 3 classes )
All countries in the EU (except Switzerland and Norway)
|Start from 2000 Euros
(Include 3 classes )
| International Trademark
(On the basis of the Madrid Protocol, which includes 77 countries)
|Start from 18 000 Euros
(Include 3 classes )
Necessary documents for registration (legal entity):
- Certificate of registration issued from the appropriate register;
- Document confirming the appointment and powers of the manager or owner of the company, which provides on its behalf the necessary documentation;
- Address and contact phone numbers of the manager or owner of the company.
- Necessary documents for registration (Individual):
- Copy of passport ;
- Proof of postal address.
Cost of registration bar codes 9 - digit barcode
Used for 1000 different kinds of products in quantities up to 10 million units
Registration fee: 5000 Euro.
Annual support fee: 700 Euro
8 - digit barcode
Used to 10,000 different kinds of products in quantities up to 100 million units
Registration fee: 7000 Euro.
Annual support fee: 900 Euro
7 – digit barcode
Used for 100 000 different items of products in quantities up to 1 billion pieces
Registration fee: 9000 Euro.
Annual support fee: 1100 EuroInternational Classification of Goods and Services for Trademark Registration
If you do not know what type include the desired product or service, use the detailed description:
- chemical products for use in industry, science and photography, agriculture, horticulture and forestry;
- unprocessed artificial resins, unprocessed plastics;
- fire extinguishing compositions;
- preparations for tempering and soldering preparations;
- chemical substances for preserving foodstuffs;
- adhesive substances for industrial purposes.
- paints, varnishes, lacquers;
- preservatives against rust and against deterioration of wood;
- raw natural resins;
- metals in foil and powder form for painters, decorators, printers and artists
- bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use;
- cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations;
- perfumery, essential oils, cosmetics, hair lotions;
- tooth powders and pastes.
- Industrial oils and greases;
- absorbing, wetting and binding dust;
- fuels (including motor spirit) and illuminants;
- сandles and wicks for lighting.
- pharmaceutical and veterinary preparations;
- sanitary preparations for medical purposes;
- dietary substance for medical purposes, food for babies;
- materials for dressings;
- material for stopping teeth, dental wax;
- preparations for destroying vermin;
- fungicides, herbicides.
- common metals and their alloys;
- metal building materials (Metal);
- portable buildings of metal;
- materials of metal for railway tracks;
- metal cables and wires (non electric);
- ironmongery, small items;
- metal pipes;
- goods of common metal not included in other classes;
- machines and machine tools;
- engines (except for land vehicles);
- connection and transmission components (except for land vehicles);
- agricultural implements other than hand-operated;
- hand tools and implements;
- forks and spoons;
- edged weapons; ;
- devices and Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signaling, monitoring (checking), rescue and training;
- equipment and instruments for transmission, distribution, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity;
- equipment for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images;
- magnetic data carriers, recording discs;
- automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin-operated apparatus;
- cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers;
- fire-extinguishing apparatus.
- devices and instruments, surgical, medical, dental and veterinary;
- artificial limbs, eyes and teeth;
- orthopedic articles;
- suture materials. .
- devices for lighting, heating, steam generating, cooking, refrigerating, drying, ventilating, water supply and sanitary purposes.
- equipment for locomotion by land, air or water.
- бammunition and projectiles;
- precious metals and their alloys and goods or coated therewith, not included in other classes;
- jewelry, precious stones;
- horological and chronometric instruments.
- musical instruments.
- paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes;
- printed matter;
- bookbinding material;
- adhesives for stationery or household purposes;
- supplies for artists;
- typewriters, and office supplies (excluding furniture);
- training materials and visual aids (except apparatus);
- plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes);
- playing cards;
- printing plates.
- rubber, gutta-percha, asbestos, mica and goods made from those materials, not included in other classes;
- products of partially processed plastics;
- materials for packing, stopping and insulating materials;
- nonmetallic flexible pipes.
- leather and imitations of leather, goods made of these materials, not included in other classes;
- animal skins;
- trunks and suitcases;
- umbrellas, parasols and walking sticks;
- whips, harness and saddlery.
- of non-metallic building materials;
- non-metallic rigid pipes for building;
- asphalt, pitch and bitumen;
- non-metallic transportable buildings;
- nonmetallic monuments.
- furniture, mirrors, picture frames, etc.;
goods, not included in other classes, of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, tortoise-shell, shell, amber, pearl, meerschaum and substitutes for these materials or of plastics.
- household or kitchen utensils and containers (not of precious metal or coated therewith);
- combs and sponges;
- brushes (except paint brushes);
- brush-making materials;
- devices for cleaning purposes;
- wool, metal;
- raw or semi-worked glass (except building glass);
- glassware, porcelain and earthenware not included in other classes.
- ropes, string, nets, tents, awnings, tarpaulins, sails, sacks and bags, not included in other classes;
- padding and stuffing materials (except of rubber or plastics);
- raw fibrous textile materials.
- textile threads and yarns.
- textiles and textile goods, not included in other classes;
- blankets, bedspreads and tablecloths.
- clothing, footwear, headgear.
- clothing, footwear, headgear. Lace and embroidery, ribbons and braid;
- buttons, hooks and eyes, pins and needles;
- artificial flowers.
- carpets, rugs, mats, linoleum and other floor coverings;
- tennye wallpaper and non-textile.
- games and playthings;
- gymnastic and sporting articles not included in other classes;
- meat, fish, poultry and game;
- meat extracts;
- vegetables and fruit, canned, dried and cooked;
- jellies, jams, compotes;
- eggs, milk and milk products;
- oils and fats.
- coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar, rice, cassava (manioc), sago, coffee substitutes;
- flour and cereal products, bakery products, confectionery products, ice cream;
- honey, treacle syrup;
- yeast, baking-powder;
- salt, mustard;
- vinegar, condiments;
- agricultural, horticultural and forestry products and grains not included in other classes;
- live animals;
- fresh fruits and vegetables;
- seeds, natural plants and flowers;
- animal feed;
- mineral and aerated waters and other non-alcoholic drinks;
- fruit drinks and fruit juices;
- syrups and other preparations for making beverages.
- alcoholic beverages (except beers).
- smokers' articles;
- business management;
- administrative activities in the field of business;
- office functions.
- financial activities;
- monetary affairs;
- real estate operations.
- installation of equipment.
- packaging and storage of goods;
- organization of travel.
- processing materials
- providing of training;
- sporting and cultural activities.
- scientific and technological services and related research and development;
- industrial analysis and research;
- development and improvement of hardware and software of computers;
- legal Service.
- services for providing food and drink;
- temporary accommodation.
- medical services;
- veterinary services;
- services in health and beauty care for humans and animals;
- services in the field of agriculture, horticulture and forestry.
- personal and social services rendered by others to meet the needs of individuals;
- security services for the protection of property and individuals.
- Berlin +49 30 24724252
+7 (495) 773 36 46
- St. Petersburg +7 931 3372795
- London +44 78 12524249
- Paris +33 14 7430883
- Nicosia +357 22377311
- New York +1 347 4509922
- Hong Kong +852 28910030
- Riga +371 28455799
- Kiev +380 96 1892877
- Luxembourg +49 171 4139820
- Shanghai +852 61483894